- Computational Materials Simulation
- Physics Program Development
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- My master’s thesis title: Analysis of Regularization and Multi-layers Architecture of ResNet
- Program languages: Python, PySpark, Git, R, MatLab, Fortran, SQL (& PostgreSQL), Shell-script, Hexo (& HTML)
- Function (i.e., def) method, OOP (e.g., Class), Bisection search, Regular/ Generator expression, etc.
- Tensorflow, Keras (Familiar with building models. For instance, Use the Functional API to build the ResNets architecture models of different layers), Scikitlearn, and other Open-Source libraries.
- Web-scraping (Get, Request, Post, Beautiful Soup, Selenium, etc.), For example, automatically fill in the questionnaire star survey, WeChat bot
- Use PySpark (with Hadoop) to process big data. (the methods including Lambda, Reduce, Map, Filter, and so on.)
- More particular parts is using such as term frequency–inverse document frequency (tf-idf), Principal Components Analysis (PCA).
- The packages are related to machine learning (ex. gmb, randomForest, kmeans, hclust.)
- Using Latex, writing pseudo code, using Git and Github, server management and maintenance on Linux.
- Data analysis for over three years
- Computing physical properties of materials by CASTEP on the Materials Studio and linux for over three years.
- Writing automatical script by Shell.
- Aqua fans (Experience: aquatic garden, Neocaridina denticulate sinensis, Cambarellus, aquarium fish, etc.)
- Photography (without portrait photography), such as taking pictures which focus on nature landscape photography and adjusting. Furthermore, the highest challenge is using app to retouch photos.
- Motorcycle and Scooter.
Photographic Gear List: FUJIFILM X-T20, 18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS
Stooter Relevant Gear List: G6, SHOEI Z-7 DIGI ANT MARQUEZ, ALPINESTARS SP-X AIR CARBON & apex drystar GLOVE , OGIO MACH 5
- Make a business card
- Participate in Andrea Bocelli Concert
- Let the shrimp hatch, then grow up
- Go to Goodwood and Silverstone to attend the DRIVING EXPERIENCES.
- Webcast anchor: 周二珂
- MV: 可惜沒如果
- Novelist: 藤井樹(吳子雲)